Saturday, July 12, 2008

Do What You Are Afraid to Do

These quotes are part of what has motivated me to start a Blog..." Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi...fear of the unknown and not knowing how to do something can be paralyzing! But if I can learn to do this, anyone can! I am looking forward to sharing many more posts with everyone. And because of my Blog Name, I will have to get busy and take photos or make art featuring the Cottonwood trees in my yard!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful quote and how true it is. Congrats on starting your blog. I look forward to returning and seeing more of your work in the future.
    Best-
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on starting your blog! I LOVE what I've gotten from you in swaps. You do beautiful work and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog yesterday. The Emerson quote on this piece inspired the layout I posted on my blog this morning. There is a link back to you. I will be checking back in to see what else your blog has in store. So far it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!