Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Orange Journal Page


Here is a recently completed art journal page, resulting from the Make It Monday challenge on Go Make Something. Orange was the challenge...anything orange...the color of autumn, sunshine, goldfish, calendulas... The background is craft acrylic paint with ink drawing and hand-carved stamping added. The drawing is actually black ball-point pen.

Lisa Vollrath offered to feature an artist who participated in the GMS challenges in August, and I won! Thanks Lisa. I often need some help with inspiration to get some art started and GMS helps with that. My winning Gypsy ATC can be seen here ( in an older post).

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the combination of delicate drawings and chunky hand carved stamps. The juxtaposition is lovely.
    ==Betsi

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!