Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween Blog Party!


COME TO MY HALLOWEEN PARTY ON OCTOBER 26TH!
I will have vintage-style Halloween art & decorations to share, and maybe some spooky things as well...if you want to be a part of the Halloween fun, visit Collagediva.com to get the details, or click on the spooky red Blog Party logo in the right margin.

I have not done a blog party before, but I understand that a list of participating blogs will be posted, and then on Oct. 26, you are invited to visit the participating blogs to enjoy the fun! I am looking forward to seeing everyone's decorating ideas and autumn art. Also, I am going to have a GIVEAWAY --I will create some Halloween art to be given to someone who leaves a comment, a random drawing...

So visit my blog, Art Beneath the Cottonwoods, on Oct. 26 to see Art Journal pages, ATC's, vintage Halloween paper dolls, decorations, recipes and other treats. This will be so much fun! I hope you will join me...
Have an artful day,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!