Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Technical Problems

My computer has been infected with spyware
 and is not letting me log into Blogger.
 I keep getting a "connection interrupted" message... 
I am posting this from another machine to let you know
 I may be away from "blogland" for a bit...
DH has purchased some software to 
take care of the problem, but it may
take a bit of time and effort to 
get back to normal.
Still making art and looking forward
to sharing it with you.
Thanks for your comments
and encouragement. 
later...

1 comment:

  1. There is some nasty stuff going around. I am glad your husband has gotten something to fix it. I never had the log-on problems, but I got infected somewhere, so can empathize. Hope you get back on very soon.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!