Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Art Journal Pages


Remembrances of my grandmothers...
Watercolor background, scraps
of painted papers and scrapbook papers
in borders, with some pen work.
Click on any image to enlarge



Notes from an art textbook, below.
Couldn't resist adding some sketches...



This art journal seems to be filling
up with more writing than the previous journal.
For me, it's  usually more about the art than
the writing. But I do like to get
information down in a place where I
can locate it again, and that's my
art journal!


1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying reading this journal, even though you have some really private thoughts there. I loved the part about the treadle sewing machine. That is SO like my grandmother, but I never learned to sew on hers. And of course, the art is always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!