Friday, July 1, 2011

Index Card A Day (ICAD) -- Catching Up


'Alphabet'
Collage with painted papers
and markers.


'Blues'
Collage with painted papers,
fabric, and marker.



'Pink and White'
Collage



'Yellow and White'
Collage




'Coffee (and thin bagel)'
Zig pigment pen



'Simple Pleasures'
Watercolor background,
markers and pens.
(I doodled this while listening to 
a podcast of Teesha and Tracy Moore)



'Jeans'
Collage with fabric,
label and stamp



'Pink Sky'
Collage with painted fabric
and painted papers



'Rust'
Gel pen and chalk pastels



'Stitch'
Acrylic background, marker,
embroidery and fabric collage



'Watercolor Rose'
Sketched in pencil,
watercolor applied, let dry;
Pigma pen outlines




'Spring Flowers'
Watercolor, crayon,
and assorted pens

Since I started this challenge late,
I did two cards each of the six days this week,
so now I am caught up.  Be sure
to visit Daisy Yellow  to get the links to see
the work of the other challenge participants!



10 comments:

  1. Your art is so lovely, i love visiting here on Fridays to see your collection :). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, i love all the colors, glad your all caught up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have taken this ICAD challenge to heart. It looks like you are on a roll with these. You make such awesomely awesome art, I really enjoy looking at it. But this time it was sensory overload, especially the rusty nut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just amaze me. I love that Coffee one, and the fill your journal up one and the yellow one and the nut one.

    Basically, I like all of them. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of cards - Pink Sky is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cards...you have a wide variety of media that you used...great mini compositions!!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a fine variety ... these are all great!

    Love this idea and came upon some index cards while cleaning out recently...I am tempted to make a few

    thanks for the inspiration Dianne!

    wishing you and yours a sparkling 4th
    oxo
    p.s. word verification: inked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Wonderful colours and styles. That "rust" one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards! I am having a lot of fun with ICAD. It is so much fun to see what other people do with the prompts. I'm a little behind, but for once, not stressing about it.
    Thanks, too, for visiting me at Sandra's Vintage Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the alphabet card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!