Monday, November 14, 2011

Swap Pages



Here are swap pages that I received
from Rikae. I had requested colors
in red, pink, and yellow...





They are simply beautiful!
The paper beads surrounding this 
page are so happy and colorful.





Live, Love, Laugh...
butterflies for transformation...





and most have figured out by now
that I am a fan of almost any type of fabric.
This is a wonderful combination of
color and texture.
Thank you Rikae!
May you and your beloved
receive healing, hope, peace,
and blessings...



5 comments:

  1. these are really pretty....It is always fun to see what other people come up with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! So impressive. Like you, I love the beads. Rikae did a super job of interpreting your colors. I adore these. Your book is turning into one charming and lovely set of pages that I know you are going to be proud of and happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pages! The beads are a fantastic finishing touch to a great page. I agree, you are going to have a wonderful book when the round robin is over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! We all are going to end up with quite a fun book!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments. Leave me a note and Thanks for visiting!